- Your data is yours & you can change or delete it at any time.
- We never share any information about your campaigns, carts or customers, with anyone unless you explicitly allow us to.
- To provide better service, we share some statistical data and some personal information with third parties.
- We comply with laws from EU-US Privacy Shield and for EU customers, they supercede US laws
- You’re welcome to use content blocking software (e.g. to remove analytics tags); however be aware that this may interfere with our ability to track errors and performance issues that affect your account.
- We encrypt backups, don’t store credit card numbers on our servers and generally make sure your data is safe.
- When legally required, or when we suspect fraud, we may share data with law enforcement.
- We fully comply with GDPR regulations as of May 25, 2018.
- If you have questions, write to [email protected].
Data Protection Rights
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- You can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. You can exercise these rights by emailing [email protected].
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing [email protected].
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We collect anonymous data from every visitor of the Website to monitor traffic and fix bugs. For example, we collect information like web requests, the data sent in response to such requests, the Internet Protocol address, the browser type, the browser language, and a timestamp for the request.
For the Service, we ask you to register an account, log in and provide certain information (such as names and email addresses of your team members, your company name and address and your credit card information) in order to be able to store your cart data and emails, as well as periodically automatically bill you & charge your card (credit card numbers are never stored on Validar servers, but are securely transmitted and stored with our payment provider).
In order to take advantage of certain features of the Service, you may also choose to provide us with other personal information, such as your email, address and phone, but your decision to utilize these features and provide such data will always be voluntary.
Per GDPR Compliance, your data within Validar can be removed as a customer or a client of Validar’s services. Please contact us at [email protected] to affect such a change.
Use of the Data
We only use your personal information to provide you with the Service to communicate with you about the Service or the Website.
With respect to any data you may choose to enter or upload to Validar, we take the privacy and confidentiality of this data seriously. Your data (in the Service) is specifically not shared between accounts or with the public. We employ industry standard techniques to protect against unauthorized access of data that we store, including personal information. All off-site backups of your data are securely encrypted.
Please note that if you choose to share data (like sharing invoices with your clients), we are not responsible for any violation of privacy law you may be liable for.
We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent, unless:
- doing so is appropriate to carry out a user’s request;
- we believe it’s necessary in order to provide the highest quality of service;
- we believe it’s needed to enforce our Terms of Service, or that is legally required;
- we believe it’s needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues;
- we are under lawful, legal subpeona to provide information to a law enforcement agency;
- otherwise protect our property, legal rights, or that of others.
Validar is operated from the United States. Customers from the European Union are covered under the EU-US Privacy Shield Act of 2016 and GDPR Compliance as of May 25, 2018.
Per GDPR Compliance, your data within Validar can be removed as a customer or a client of Validar’s services (the “right to be forgotten”). Please contact us at [email protected] to affect such a change.
Validar may contact you by email. For example, Validar may send you promotional emails relating to Validar or communicate with you about your use of the Validar Website and Service. If you do not want to receive email from Validar, please opt out of receiving emails at the bottom of any Validar email. Please note that for some emails (for example billing issues), there’s no option to opt-out.
Support for EU-US Privacy Shield
EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework
In the context of an onward transfer, a Privacy Shield organization has responsibility for the processing of personal information it receives under the Privacy Shield and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf. The Privacy Shield organization shall remain liable under the Principles if its agent processes such personal information in a manner inconsistent with the Principles, unless the organization proves that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
EU-US Privacy Complaints
In compliance with the EU-US Privacy Shield, Validar commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact Dave Rodenbaugh at Validar at [email protected], or by mail at
Skyline Consulting Co d/b/a Validar.io
10558 Lieter Pl
Lone Tree, CO 80124
We will thoroughly investigate the matter internally and make every effort to attempt to resolve the issue quickly.
Validar has further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your complaint to your satisfaction, you may visit https://www.jamsadr.com/eu-us-privacy-shield for more information or to file a complaint (free of charge). To facilitate fast and convenient resolution of complaints, you agree to participate in on-line dispute resolution through JAMS Online Mediation (Endispute).
Under certain conditions, Privacy Shield provides the right to invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have not provided resolution. This is described in Annex I to the Privacy Shield.
Validar is fully GDPR compliant. The details can be found here.
Sharing of Data
We don’t share your personal information with third parties except as listed below. Only aggregated, statistical data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Validar Website and Service.
We currently use Google Analytics and Drip (email marketing). We listed below what data these third parties extract explicitly. Feel free to check out their own Privacy Policies to find out more.
- Google Analytics: no personally identifiable data is shared
- Drip: your name, email and aggregated account statistics
Additionally, Validar uses third party vendors that provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage and other technology required to run the Website and the Service. While Validar owns the rights to the Validar Website and Service, you retain all rights to the data you enter into Validar.
In other to provide the Service, we also share data with services that help us track errors and bugs, keep backups of log files and identify performance issues.
We employ and contract with people and other entities that perform certain tasks on our behalf and who are under our control (our “Agents”). We may need to share personal information with our Agents in order to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, our Agents do not have any right to use Personal Information or other information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information with our Agents.
If Validar is acquired or merged with an other company, or Validar sells the Validar Website and Service to an other company, or if Validar goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information may be transferred to a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Validar or its assets may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Should you have any question or concern, please email [email protected], or write to:
Skyline Consulting Co d/b/a Validar.io
10558 Lieter Pl
Lone Tree, CO 80124
- Version 1.0, August 6, 2021. Initial release.